The Noah Foundation
WHO WE ARE
The Noah Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization established in 2000 in honor of Noah Hungerford, a 4 1/2 month-old child who was tragically killed in a daycare accident. Noah’s family felt called to help other children in Noah’s name, and the foundation was born. Initially established to help children in Ukraine, the focus of The Noah Foundation has now shifted to help children on a local level.
Our primary areas of interest are:
- Children with disabilities, including autism, learning challenges, and physical challenges
- Family training and support
- Education and training for children and adults with disabilities
- Technology for improving communication skills and education for children and adults with disabilities
- Support of our school, New Hope Academy, a safe educational environment for children who learn differently
* 100% of donations go DIRECTLY to helping families, children, and adults with disabilities.
Meet Noah's incredible
From left to right
Gabe Hungerford: brother
Noel Hungerford: sister
Beth Hungerford: Mom
Chad Hungerford: Dad